Thread: Steel Cities Dbl Driver School

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@ jumbojimbo talk with Chief steward we will change to practice to a qualify, @bvodran if you complete your school on Saturday, yes you can run both races for the double regional.
    Last edited by Aanselm; 04-03-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    AJ Anselm
    BMW 318 E prod

Competition Chair for Steel Cities
    stcscca.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aanselm View Post
    @ jumbojimbo talk with Chief steward we will change to practice to a qualify, @bvodran if you complete your school on Saturday, yes you can run both races for the double regional.
    That's awesome, thanks for making that happen. Better make sure I pass Saturday's school!

Thanks,

Brian
    #57 SM

Quote Originally Posted by Aanselm View Post
    There goes my chance to see the green flag from the first couple of rows. Oh well ...
    Bob Gordon, Western Ohio Region

Any chance of 2 separate run groups for the race... Gt1 car and itc with all between at the Beav or whatever it's called these days... Want to probably do a Sunday only thing.. Maybe by then it won't be a concern.....

@ gpeluso, there might be a change in the schedule, but that will not be announced until Friday night. Also for those interested in a garage at Pitt race this coming weekend there are 5 space available contact the track to arrange. Phone number is 724-535-1000, They are 75.00 plus tax per day.
    AJ Anselm
    BMW 318 E prod

stcscca.com

Thanks to all who came out this past weekend to make The Steel Cites event a great time..
    AJ Anselm
    BMW 318 E prod

stcscca.com

We had a great time and really appreciated the effort made to think outside the box and be flexible with the schedule.

Who would have thought it would be possible to have too much track time on Sunday.

For those who didn't go we ended up with this for $250 entry fee:

Saturday
    Practice
    Qualifying
    Race

Sunday
    Practice
    Qualifying 1
    Qualifying 2
    Qualifying Race
    20 lap race

My butt is literally sore today.
    Jim Hardesty
    ITC 1986 Honda Civic Diablo Rojo Verde
    Never argue your tab at the end of the night. Remember, you're hammered and they’re sober.

Agreed, GREAT WEEKEND!!!! Between the drivers school on Saturday and the regional on Sunday, I clocked over 275 on track this weekend.

Major thank you'd to the entire Steel Cities region and all the volunteers who made this weekend happen and helped me realize a life long dream.

And also thanks to the itc guys who didn't mind (at least too much) me mixing it up with them in my first races. I had a blast. Hope I was clean and didn't mess up your races.

Thanks,

Brian
    57SM