Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
No, (I think) we aren't going to reprocess all cars. It's too much work. You have to have spent time on the committee to understand. It involves too much time out of committee doing research etc. and chews up a lot of time in committee on sharing the results and debating. I honestly doubt we could get through ITB in a year given everything else we are having to do at the same time.

Josh's solution on this is the best one. Delist the cars that we know aren't running (meaning remove their weights). Put a note in the ITCS saying if you want to run this car, you have to request that the ITCS determine PRocess weight and provide info on stock hp, etc.

If someone shows up with one of these cars, they get directed to the GCR, need to write the letter, and can run ITE until they do.
Sounds like a good approach Jeff, as long as you give people a decent lead time to let them know which cars are up for de-listing so that they can respond. I think you need to also put in some kind of minimum turn-around time when someone requests that a de-listed car gets re-processed (I think 1-2 months is reasonable).