Thread: STx in DI Pro IT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Matt93SE View Post
    I have a new name for Andy's proposed ProIT......

Now THAT is silly. Like I said, it's PRO IT. It's successful. Why in the world would you want to potentially throw a wrench into the system that is flourishing? Especially for 1 or two cars? Again, it's not about STx, it's about ANY class that has the characteristics to screw up the races for the guys who gas built the series from scratch. Any support for GTL, EP, FP? Doubt it. Get enough cars together and create a series or run group that can support itself.

Is that harsh or exclusionary? Maybe but at some point it could be the right thing to do - FOR THE SERIES. It's not about me, obviously, as ITA doesn't run at the front of these awesome races.

Does ANYONE see more benefit that potential downside for one or two cars? As STX counts grow, then it should be considered because the revenue will offset the issues (if there are any).
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    Now THAT is silly. Like I said, it's PRO IT. It's successful. Why in the world would you want to potentially throw a wrench into the system that is flourishing? Especially for 1 or two cars? Again, it's not about STx, it's about ANY class that has the characteristics to screw up the races for the guys who gas built the series from scratch. Any support for GTL, EP, FP? Doubt it. Get enough cars together and create a series or run group that can support itself.
    I guess you missed the smiley at the bottom... it was a tongue-in-cheek response cause I was bored at work and felt like a laugh.

I never said I disagree with your line of thought either. It's just more fun to argue and push your buttons and play devil's advocate.