Thread: WE MADE TARGET WHP!!!! (almost...)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LOL! rev limit is at 7800 and I will shifting at 7400. peak torque is at 5100 rpm. We should be able to raise the torque numbers given that we have the s300 which provides tuning in relation to throttle postion (or so I understand). So, I will keep my fingers crossed on mid-range power... after a few weekends.

(Stupid electric motor f7%Ken joke, rat-rabid carriage-return-making-in-his-posts ITA-leaving-bastard ex-saturn-driving Jeff!!!).... So Mr Lawton, at least you can't say that your wheel nuts have more torque than my motor. at least I have more chp than your saturn... LOL!

It's a d-series motor which is a work-horse which has more torque in relation to higher revving B's. Besides getting a solid built motor, having the 4.9 FD gave us a 15% boost across the entire rpm range. Still it's a Hunda.

Chris! Ask me how many times I was chasing Max Lingenfeld's rear bumper on the straight-away at LRP???? HINT: "MANY" And once Max put that FD in, he walked away from me every lap. Your 240sx has lots of potential! And given that its ITA, we have lots cars in different stages of being built - plenty of competition at each layer of the pack!

Matt is surgical yet the biggest surprise to this entire build was my injectors... I sent them to marren to get checked, cleaned and balanced. My mouth dropped when I got the results back... two injectors were bad, but not bad enough for me to take notice. Kevin Ruck ran into similar issues before ARRC in his DX. So send in your injectors to get checked out!!!! I am NOT a company spokeperson.
    Last edited by mossaidis; 06-10-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Demetrius Mossaidis aka 'Mickey' #12 ITA NESCCA
    '92 Honda Civic Si
    STFU and "Then write a letter. www.crbscca.com"
    2013 ITA NARRC Champion and I have not raced since.