Quote Originally Posted by jgoyette View Post
I know wilson did not hit the miata the order of cars was Harding,Amy, Rooke, Wright, the question at hand here is did Rooke have any damage. I could not tell if he was running at the end of the race from Ben's video. All and all i agree with Wilson approach He is a 3 time national champ and has do things in race car that most dream off. He is a true class action.

Jessie Goyette

My Perspective: I was right in Amy's draft coming off of T1 and up to the accident. IMO Amy was unable to slam the brakes because he knew i was right behind and he would have likely got rear ended. I would have attempted the same move.

My car sustained no damage. Though it was an extremely close call after Amy took the big hit, I missed him by a hair.

I agree the miata had no reason to take that apex and he should have had more situational awareness. Though the rules tend to point the finger at the overtaking driver in these situations, I would clarify this as a common racing incident that unfortunatly happened at a very high speed and walled in part of the race course.