I haven't included my thoughts because my car is not really an IT car (although it could be). But I have been thinking about doing something different and even have a 91 miata parked out back that would be a good ITA base. The problem is there are so few IT cars racing around here that it doesn't make much sense to build one.

In AZ our biggest classes are Spec RX7 and Spec 944. This season for our local championship we had a total of 4 ITA participants all year -- 2 made most of the races & the other 2 came to one race each. We had 1 ITS participant (on 1 weekend) and no ITB or ITC cars all year. And this is not new. We have had few IT cars for several years now. And I don't think they went to nasa. They just are not here.

If other areas (other than the east coast) are anywhere like this then IT would seem to be a candidate for some major changes to inject some interest.

There is a lot of discussion on here from the areas with lots of IT cars. Hell, there were a lot of IT cars in the SE 20 years ago when I lived in NC. But what is the IT situation in other places (except SFR)? Is IT as healthy nationwide as you NARRC, MARRS and SARRC guys make it sound?