Thread: Why don't you also race NASA TX?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Asking for input then telling people why their input is incorrect...?

Okaaay.

OR you could consider that some - arguably ALL - of the concerns voiced here translate to any NASA region.

Kirk (who's running a NASA event in a couple weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    Asking for input then telling people why their input is incorrect...?

Okaaay.

OR you could consider that some - arguably ALL - of the concerns voiced here translate to any NASA region.

Kirk (who's running a NASA event in a couple weeks)
    The question was "Curious as to why you don't also race NASA in TX?" and the answers were why they don't race NASA in their region. Where did I say the input was incorrect? I responded to the input that needed clarification and expanded on what I saw as reasons to race NASA in TX. SCCA is different in every region. NASA is different in every region. While their may be some across the board opinions there are also very region specific reasons. This was intended to be a region specific thread as posted as such. I respect those opinions not to race in those regions for the reasons mentioned, but those may not reflect the reasons for our region. We dont' have the SCCA race days the rest of you get.

Since it's turned into a national thread, do continue. I hope we can see some SOWDIV members post.
    Mark B. - Dallas, TX
    #76 RX-7 2nd Gen
    SCCA EP
    Former ITS, ITE, NASA PT

Quote Originally Posted by mbuskuhl View Post
    This was intended to be a region specific thread as posted as such.
    Off topic, but relevant - I've noticed that when I come to the new IT.com home page I get a listing of recent threads, but they are not identified as to which forum they're posted in. In my case I don't usually care; if I see a topic that looks interesting I click on it, without looking to see which sub-forum it's from. It could very well be that the first few responders didn't realize this was a regional question either. Just though I would point that out.
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5