Thread: MAM - 8/15&16 - R/N/IT Registration Open!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What Happened to Yergler? all I can find is the results,and what little is said on here? just from what I have seen of things, did it get crazy up there? I hope everythings alright, we wanted to make it out, ran into that $ problem again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blaughlin View Post
    What Happened to Yergler? ...

In the final lap of the race on Saturday Ralph Woodard was leading followed closely by Yergler and the rest of the pack. Coming out of the final corner Woodard got off drivers left exiting the corner and spun back across the track right in front of Yergler. The front of Yergler's car was pretty bad, never did see Woodard's car but heard the door was bent up pretty good. The last I heard both drivers were pretty sore and upset but no serious injuries.
    Bryon Prokopf
    St. Louis Region Club Race Committee Chairperson
    T&S, F&C

i was right behind ray and saw the whole thing.

Ralph dropped a wheel or two on the outside of T14 and got all screwed up, tried to save it, and came back across the track backwards in front of Ray at which time he thought it would be good to use the brakes and park it on track. Ray admitted to be a little aggressive in trying to get past the spinning BMW....but i've seen stuff like this exact same thing from Ralph before. Yerglers car is being fixed as we speak.

Travis
    -who is ready to use the whistler on a fellow competitor if he gets the opportunity, and it's not Yergler.
    Last edited by tnord; 08-27-2009 at 01:07 PM.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region