Thread: New Member - Ford Fiesta ITD - Midwest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is the car going to be ready by April 5th? That's when both MCSCC and BHV SCCA Reg. have an annual tech day and medical at Advanced Autosports open house in Beloit, WI.
    I plan on attending so as to feed my racing appetite since it hasn't been fed since Nov. 2 of last year. (I attended a Lemons race at RA.)
    1988 ITA Scriocco 16V #80
    MCSCC member since 1988

Quote Originally Posted by jimbbski View Post
    Is the car going to be ready by April 5th? That's when both MCSCC and BHV SCCA Reg. have an annual tech day and medical at Advanced Autosports open house in Beloit, WI.
    I plan on attending so as to feed my racing appetite since it hasn't been fed since Nov. 2 of last year. (I attended a Lemons race at RA.)
    We are getting close, but I don't believe we have planned to take it down for that. Heading over to work on it now. Axles going in on Saturday morning and then hopefully over to our fabricators shop for some misc. items. We will be getting to the track early on the Friday prior to Saturdays driver school and planned to have it tech'd then.

Scott,
    Just shot you an e-mail. You can get my download there, but as Jim said, there are a lot of us around with these cars and a couple more within SCCA. You will be pleasantly surprised. In fact, I will be joining your wife on the 19 in an attempt to get my license back after a 15 year hiatus. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Chris McNicol
    #92 ITD/C Fiesta
    #92 HP Fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by cmcnicol View Post
    Scott,
    Just shot you an e-mail. You can get my download there, but as Jim said, there are a lot of us around with these cars and a couple more within SCCA. You will be pleasantly surprised. In fact, I will be joining your wife on the 19 in an attempt to get my license back after a 15 year hiatus. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Chris McNicol
    #92 ITD/C Fiesta
    #92 HP Fiesta
    Replied back to you via e-mail. Awesome.

fyi - Autozone.com has timken wheel bearings at $14.99 for a 2-pack (SET22). The also have %25 off and free shipping for orders over $100for the next couple of days. A fair price for inner and outer seals also (#3723 and 3724 i think). Not a good deal on spindle nuts though.

Default Updates

Last edited by Scottjags; 04-14-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Last edited by Scottjags; 04-14-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Default Updates

Last edited by Scottjags; 04-14-2014 at 03:14 PM.