Thread: ITB Sentra - WTF?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who wants to build my next car because they love it? Bueller? Anyone? Sign me up for some of that.

K

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    Who wants to build my next car because they love it? Bueller? Anyone? Sign me up for some of that.

K
    Kirk... I meant building it as a project for yourself with friends. Trust me if you lived a few miles from me I would absolutly love to do it WITH you. Building things with friends IS something I enjoy to do. I love to hang out with friends and DO stuff... not sit around and play video games and drink beer, but actually accomplish things! Like remodel rooms in your house or build a racecar

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis
    The dark side is less dark by the glow of the Check Engine light.
    So, now it's "give in to your sorta dark side"? That just doesn't have the same ring...

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis

K
    Are you sure you want ME building your next car, knowing I'm thinking about moving to ITB?
    Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

Kirk said it before, but I don't really think there is any car (well, I'm sure there are some) that if processed, and close to process power, doesn't have a shot if the time and effort is made on driver development and car development.

That's the great thing about the process in my view. Get the cars close and let drivers and car development/prep sort'em out. The oddballs seem to bear this out.

Greg's NX2000 is a case in point. It has overdoggy power, so work on it's strength and use that.

My car -- torque. Work on getting off the corner and use that to your advantage.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8