Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
300 whp is NOTHING in STU. With a weight of ~3500# a 3.2L engine can put out somewhere around 385 crank and still be within the class goals (a guesstimate; I don't have the exact numbers).

You guys need to realize that STU ain't no "let's just cobble something together and go racing" kind of class. STU is a "let's compete in World Challenge GTS-caliber cars". If you're not happy competing against a RealTime Racing-quality Acura TSX, or a Stasis-quality Audi A4 turbo AWD, or a BimmerWorld-quality BMW E46 M3, then you are going to be very frustrated and very unhappy in STU.

I'm not trying to be an ass. We most assuredly welcome your participation in STU, but you need to "level-set" your expectations with that mindset.

GA

Ha, that's only 15/20 hp more than the oe CSL, it's still got at least another half point of compression, intake/exhaust port jobs, removing the remaining cat's and mufflers, and the intake work left to make more than that.

You should have access to the World Challenge VTS horsepower results. The VTS I have doesn't list the hp:

http://www.world-challenge.com/inclu...dc1f09a88ab97c