Quote Originally Posted by Z3_GoCar View Post
It is... Didn't you get the advanced e-mail

Ps. Josh put in a rule change to make redundant some street car items that aren't needed on a race car. So if you were illegal due to washer bottles, horn, cruise control, or rear wiper removal, you'll soon be able to rest easier.
in a similar vein, i had asked for the fuel tank emissions to be removed feb 19th. i was curious about it.

Title: Evaporative Emissions Rules for Improved Touring
Class: IT
Car: none
Request: The evaporative emissions equipment can apparently be removed if a fuel cell is installed as I interpret the current rules.In the past, it had been my understanding that devices associated with the evaporative emissions systems (e.g., charcoal canisters, etc.) could be removed.I have in fact removed them as apparently many others have per various discussions at improvedtouring.comI believe that the rules should allow for their removal regardless of if a fuel cell has been installed.A simple rule similar to that in Super Touring could be implemented."All emission control devices may be removed and the resulting holes plugged."Thank you for your consideration.

letter number #4220
current status is listed as awaiting review by IT committee.

and i was curious about any other car weights being updated.