Thread: Inexpensive gauges?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tanj View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for inexpensive gauges? Are mechanical or electrical preferred? Will be going into a 1G RX-7. Looking for a Tach, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Coolant Temp at a minimum. Plan to include dual EGT as well. Thanks.
    Where are you located? I'm about to replace an Autometer Monster Tach w/shift light as well as a three gauge panel with Autometer Ultra light coolant temp, oil pressure, and oil temp mechanical gauges with a Dash 2 on my car. The parts are all in NC, but should be really easy to ship.

Interested?
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata

Quote Originally Posted by RacerBowie View Post
    Where are you located? I'm about to replace an Autometer Monster Tach w/shift light as well as a three gauge panel with Autometer Ultra light coolant temp, oil pressure, and oil temp mechanical gauges with a Dash 2 on my car. The parts are all in NC, but should be really easy to ship.

Interested?
    I'm in Dallas, TX. Shipping shouldn't be a problem if you're willing. PM me a price as I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanj View Post
    I'm in Dallas, TX. Shipping shouldn't be a problem if you're willing. PM me a price as I'm interested.
    You'll have to turn on your PMs. This site defaults them turned off.

Or you could email bowie (at) raceconover (dot) com
    Bowie Gray
    ITA Miata

Hmm...I just bought a SunPro mechanical gauge cluster, was this not a good idea?
    Ryan Scott
    ITC CRX #23

Sponsors: GoPro, PR Machine Works, SAS, Yoke's Body Shop, Signature Signs
    Great Scott Motorsports
    Rally Team for Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
    Hmm...I just bought a SunPro mechanical gauge cluster, was this not a good idea?
    I have a SunPro mechanical water temp gauge that works just fine (never had any problems). I think SunPro is OK, I just don't like their stuff as much as the Autometer stuff.
    Jared Cromas
    2012-2010 & 2008 Midwestern Council ITA Champion
    2008 Midwestern Council Driver of the Year
    SCSCC Race Steward
    #111 FP/ST '90 Gold/Blk Acura Integra

Quote Originally Posted by RacerBowie View Post
    You'll have to turn on your PMs. This site defaults them turned off.

Or you could email bowie (at) raceconover (dot) com
    Doh. Thought i had gotten everything setup the way I like it when I put in my location not long ago. Guess not. I'll drop you an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Billiel View Post
    I actually have a used set of oil pressure, oil temp and coolant temp autometer 2 1/16" gauges that worked great, we simply upgraded to a DASH2. They are yours for a very good price if you want them.
    RacerBowie made a similar offer first. If we can't come to terms I'll drop you a line.
    Last edited by Tanj; 02-20-2009 at 08:46 PM.