Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bro View Post

We've got to balance class size with input. There were guys in 1 of 1 classes voicing strong opinions about money fund etc. So they can have an amazing technicolor [champions'] dreamcoat to walk around the paddock in.....Hmmmm

R
I hate this type of reasoning.

Every one of us pays the same amount for the same reward, regardless of the class size. If you want someone with only 1 person in their class have less input, allow them to PAY LESS into it. We keep going with class sizes as to whose voice is more important, but regradless of class size, we all PAY the same for the same benefit. You want a smaller subscribed class to have smaller trophies? Allow them to pay a smaller entry fee. Otherwise, it certainly smells to me (and them) like you are taking THEIR money for YOUR trophy.

BTW, I raced in a couple of classes last year (by raced, I mean I spent money on an entry fee....regradless of whether or not the car made the race ), which driver's rep would I go to? ITA or SPO? [smartass] My guess would be ITA, as it seems SPO would have less opinion and input on the matter. [/smartass]