At the Sowdiv meeting Saturday the division Exec Stew said to bring him a rule set for ITL(emons) and he will consider it.

The current discussion is centered on reducing the number of run group not adding more. I suggested combining SRF and SM into one group. BTW if the numbers for both of those classes continue to drop they will loose their single class groups. Formula guys do you really want a single run group for all formula cars? If the number of FF FV and F5 do not increase it may happen. FB are about 40 seconds a lap faster on the TWS 2.9 than a FV. Think that is a good combination? Putting SM in with slow closed wheel, and SRF in with FV, FF, and F5 we are down to 4.

There was a heated debate on the number of races in SOWDIV.. The area director believes we are having to many race weekends not just the number of races. Thoughts?

Restricted Regionals on R/N weekend are dead. Not enough IT drivers chose to stay and run on Sunday. Most weekends next year before September 1st will be Double Rationals

OH, just a heads up, any of you drivers with worker points you want to redeem for the $20 rebate on entries do it before August 1st.

What else was there? If I remember anything else important I'll add it then.