for arguments sake, you are correct. I do not drive, I have worked with scca for many years and get annoyed at post like this. I understand I come off as an asshole, however facts are facts. Last year at watkins glenn. A car in ITR (red bmw) not dan jones is known to have cams or at least I know it has large cams(very large). Dans car pulled this other itr bmw 8-10 cars down the straight aways. I do not care about his exit speed coming out of the corner compared to the other car, it was not that much different to pull 10 cars. Its like saying you have a legal sunbelt motor(when they were still around) and all they did was put gigantic cams in a built motor and shipped it. Come on. I have worked at enough places to sit at a track and realize which cars are legal and which are not. Today barely any are, E36's in the northeast had been legal in 2003-2004, however all the ones down south caused this ITR class. You can see that cars that are legal in ITR still compete with ITS because they should still be in that class. It was for all the people down south that had all the illegal parts and caused this mess. So anyway overall everyone cheats, if you are not thats great. But dont tell me you have a junkyard motor or a built legal motor and then pull 10 cars on a similar car that is known to be legally built.
Thanks,
Biff