Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
Being November its still subject to some major changes for the non-I.T. race groups.

Major unknown factors:

1. Southbend/WMR is holding a National at Gratten two weeks before our event with a proposed Formula Car restricted regional. This could effect whether the EWC and GLC would like to return to our event depending on their schedule.

2. We are not sure of the outcome of the NASA championship move to Utah and how that will effect the NASA (Great Lakes region, a.k.a. Ohio/Indiana) activity at Mid Ohio. With the I.T.SPEC*tacular being able to accommodate many of the "big bore" classes in ITE the class may be way larger than the 6 entries we had in 2008.

3. Butch Kummer figures that the GTA class may be around 15 cars. This could certainly go higher.

So here are the options I see. Please don't take the run order or options as being set in stone. BTW, still the same format and 2 hrs of track time.

Option 1

SM, SSM
ITR,ITA,IT7
ITS,ITB,ITC
ITE,TCC,AS,GTA
SRF, PROD CLASSES
FF,CFF,CFC,FC

Option 2 ( If the formula guys opt out and GTA comes in mass)

SM,SSM
ITA,IT7,ITC
ITS,ITB
ITR,ITE,TCC,AS
SRF,PROD CLASSES
GTA

Option 3 ( If the formula guys opt out and ITE comes in mass )

SM,SSM
ITR,ITA,IT7
ITS,ITB,ITC
TCC,AS,GTA
SRF,PROD CLASSES
ITE

Option 4 ( If the formula guys opt out and a larger I.T. class commits 30 cars)

SM, SSM
TCC,AS,GTA,ITE
SRF, PROD CLASSES
*ITS, ITB, ITC
*ITA, IT7, ITR
(*ITA or ITS top 30 cars)

There are other options of course but these are the senario's that Imho, are most likely to happen. If anyone has some other "constructive" options please let me know. I am always willing to hear from you guys. Welcome to my winter months.

Todd
You know we all appreciate the work you do Todd!!!

My opinion. ITR and ITA is not such a great mix from the races we've had this year. I would think it would be glaring at a track like Mid O. It would probably be similar to Pocono where they kill the ITA cars down the straights and hold 'em up in the infield.

No offense to the ITR guys, and just my opinon.