That's come up once VERY briefly in the time I've been on the ITAC. I think it's a good idea but there's no plans in place to make it happen in the foreseeable future. When I did my request for the Civic EX a couple years ago, Jeremy T's request was to simply fill in everything I could. At the very least, you'd need to include the data that gets included in the ITCS of course.

Those should go to the club office with the request. It doesn't hurt to cc ITAC members but it's probably bad practice to shortcut the information around Topeka.

(Kirk-as-individual hat firmly on now...)

Part of the reason I want to be clear on this is that we have a history of using back-channel information - that "real world data" from sources who don't want to be named, or from informal conversations with folks who are OK with attribution - to make decisions. This isn't contributing to daylighting the process, which I hear from members is an important issue. I have a sense from some of you that you'd be less worried about outcomes if you knew how we arrived at them. I won't name specific examples but it's initials are R.X.

I (again, personally - this isn't an ITAC position) tend to think that it is desirable that we avoid even the appearance that secret stuff is influencing IT classification and specification processes, and maintaining official channels of communication is part of that.

K