Thread: October Fastrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
    Heck, it was happening....

So, all those changes got rejected?? I didn't know that.
    Andy indicated - or I misunderstood - that the backlog was voted on during his "sell us the idea of the ITB do-over" CRB call, after the August ITAC con-call. I probably just misconstrued that that meant they had been approved, and/or my assumption that they would appear in the October Fastrack (had they been approved) is faulty.

Regardless, at this point I think we're pretty well dicked and that the only possible solution probably requries more juice than I have in the Club. How depressing.

K
    Last edited by Knestis; 09-30-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knestis View Post
    Andy indicated - or I misunderstood - that the backlog was voted on during his "sell us the idea of the ITB do-over" CRB call, after the August ITAC con-call. I probably just misconstrued that that meant they had been approved, and/or my assumption that they would appear in the October Fastrack (had they been approved) is faulty.

Regardless, at this point I think we're pretty well dicked and that the only possible solution probably requires more juice than I have in the Club. How depressing.

K
    That's what I thought. Actually, I thought that the whole backlog had been approved except the Audi. Maybe it's just a dropped ball. between the CRB and the Fastrack transcription
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

just curious how did the honda get through the CRB? I am happy to hear it got moved to ITB.
    Track Speed Motorsports
    http://www.trackspeedmotorsports.com/

Steven Ulbrik (engineer/crew/driver)
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by quadzjr View Post
    just curious how did the honda get through the CRB? I am happy to hear it got moved to ITB.
    Uh, yeah. That was my "ah-ha!" moment that left me figuring that the rest of the PILE of recommendations just got ignored. I'll wait to be proven wrong but right at this point, I'm thinking the CRB did a pick-and-choose from among the recommendations, based on what they liked. That doesn't bode well for future consistency.

K

From discussions I have had this evening now is the time to call your BOD members to see what is up. If not, quit complaining.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

I can't help but chuckle at watching the ITAC/CRB knee-jerking to competitors loop-holing the rules...as if it'll make a difference...as if you think you can stay on top if it...

Case in point: you just opened up another truck-sized loophole. And, no, I won't explain it to you. But you can be assured I will take advantage of it.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    I can't help but chuckle at watching the ITAC/CRB knee-jerking to competitors loop-holing the rules...as if it'll make a difference...as if you think you can stay on top if it...

Case in point: you just opened up another truck-sized loophole. And, no, I won't explain it to you. But you can be assured I will take advantage of it.

Sigh...
    Thanks again for the help. Team player.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967