Thread: NARRC Runoffs is 32 laps!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
    Who's the #22 (or is it #24) white IT7 (too lazy to look it up) that was putting his nose into the back of the SS Honda? I have some GREAT pictures of it!!

Unfortunatley I had to do the same thing............
    The white RX 7 #22 is Madison. He is returning to racing after a long lay off. Used to run a Black ITA RX7 back in the day. Good driver but seemed to have a very loose racecar - He just purchased not long ago and is still sorting it out - I have video in Big Bend gettin "big" loose sideways in the early laps and re-entering after T-2 following another off as well.

Tim Klvana
    203-240-1901

1997 EMRA Vanderbilt Cup TT ST-3 Champion

2002 ITC NERRC Champion
    2003 ITC NARRC Champion
    2005 ITC NARRC Champion
    2008 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2009 Pro ITA Champion
    2011 ITA NJRRS Champion
    2011 ITA NARRC Champion

CPM Motorsports Cars - '87 Civic Si - ITA #11, '86 CRX- ITC #11, '95 Integra - ITA #11
    [email protected]

Carol Miller, "Take A Breath"
    http://www.reverbnation.com/carolmiller

Didn't get video from my race, as usual in my life, but I did get some awesome pictures taken by a friend who is a photgrapher.

These are from the first day which was very wet, but the sun came out at the end of the day just in time for an awesome sunset!

pictures courtesy of Samantha Mauro who can be found at www.samanthamauro.com

Last edited by CRallo; 10-12-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: still can't type :/
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Quote Originally Posted by JLawton View Post
    Who's the #22 (or is it #24) white IT7 (too lazy to look it up) that was putting his nose into the back of the SS Honda? I have some GREAT pictures of it!!

Unfortunatley I had to do the same thing............
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkczecheredflag View Post
    The white RX 7 #22 is Madison. He is returning to racing after a long lay off. Used to run a Black ITA RX7 back in the day. Good driver but seemed to have a very loose racecar - He just purchased not long ago and is still sorting it out - I have video in Big Bend gettin "big" loose sideways in the early laps and re-entering after T-2 following another off as well.
    Jeff, Tim is right, I was driving the #22 white RX7. I had to start from the back after choosing not qualify in the rain Friday. Got off to a good start making my way through traffic, until Lap 2, when I got tapped in the right rear exiting Big Bend and sent spinning off drivers right. Lost a couple laps stuck off course until the corners workers gave me a push (Big Thanks to the corner workers!!) Got back underway and the car handled well. With the leaders bearing down on me, I made a downshifting/braking mistakes entering Big Bend, which caused the "big" loose sideways that Tim was referring to. I did have to loosen up the blue SSC Honda to get by. If you could e-mail the pictures, I would appreciate it. Looking forward to next season.