It is going to be a casual testing-like atmosphere. The primary - sole - goal of the weekend is for learning about the track, about the management, about the facilities, and for us to give enormous amount of feedback to the track regarding safety improvements and "the SCCA way". We are the beta testers, with the ultimate goal to find and resolve any "bugs" so that the first official race weekend goes smooth as silk. It is officially sanctioned as a race weekend for insurance purposes only.

From my perspective, if I'm involved with managing Contact Impound I can assure you that it won't be as casual - or as quick - an encounter as you get on "regular" race weekends. I have no authority in the matter to enforce it, but I strongly suggest that anyone driving aggressively and/or trying to "win" this test weekend may find themselves being asked to work a corner for a couple sessions...or find themselves being asked to leave.

The #1 most important note in the Supps:

"RESULTS and TROPHIES – This weekend is a testing event. There will be no trophies or points awarded. No track records will be established. Times will be posted for information only."

Can't even win an ashtray with this one...

'Nuff said?
GA