Quote Originally Posted by seckerich View Post
All I have spoken with are very polite and took time from their daily life to talk things over.

Its just to bad that they (CR can't be bothered or polite enough to call us. Instead they have secret discussions behind closed doors about people like myself... Some even go as far to complain and start rumors on one hand about possible cheating while on the other hand they say that the performance is valid to use towards classifications. :eek:

Return that respect and be polite and to the point about what we want for IT.

I don't think anyone on the CRB has ever shown me respect... although Bob did send me an e-mail last night saying he would get back to me tonight after his first e-mail that didn't satisfy my original e-mail... Its early but I am waiting and hoping that your first quote will come true... I will let you know either way!

A fair shot at a level playing field free from personal motives.

We would all like that I think, but from what I can tell this is not what any of the CRB members are looking for at this time... We probably need a complete revamp of the current committee. Kirk would get my first vote as a member... oh wait we as members don't get to choose who is on that committee do we??? Politics at its best

Raymond