Thread: Heartland Park - ONE MORE TIME

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am going to try to be there. Hopefully we have a big turnout for the weekend. By the way Bud, I am pushing my wife hard to let me bring the racecar to gateway in a few weeks. We were already planning a trip over but not for racing. If I get my way I will meet you there.

Matt

So I guess it will be the Matt/Scott fund I need to contribute to! If you do make it over come by our spot on the north side of the garages.

Quote Originally Posted by ebb View Post
    I am going to try to be there. Hopefully we have a big turnout for the weekend. By the way Bud, I am pushing my wife hard to let me bring the racecar to gateway in a few weeks. We were already planning a trip over but not for racing. If I get my way I will meet you there.

Matt
    Shoot, I'll be out of town... I'd like to check out what you've done to the RX7.
    Scott Rhea
    Izzy's Custom Cages
    It's not what you build... It's how you build it
    Performance Driven LLC
    Neon Racing Springs

so.......i have a few questions.

a friend contacted me about co-driving sometime this year, as he needs one more race to keep his liscense active, and this is the only weekend that fits our schedule. how is the entry fee going to be structured? i would hope there's a significant discount to account for the 3 track sessions rather than 4? if i run qual and the race on sat, would he be allowed to start at the back of the grid on sun?
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region

Quote Originally Posted by tnord View Post
    so.......i have a few questions.

a friend contacted me about co-driving sometime this year, as he needs one more race to keep his liscense active, and this is the only weekend that fits our schedule. how is the entry fee going to be structured? i would hope there's a significant discount to account for the 3 track sessions rather than 4? if i run qual and the race on sat, would he be allowed to start at the back of the grid on sun?
    The sup's and entry forms are not ready to be published at this time but should be shortly. I can't comment regarding the specific cost of this event for the IT Tour but I am certain that it will be much less than what the National drivers are paying.

As far as co-driving is concerned and a starting position for the second race - that would need to be discussed with the Racechair and or the SOM. This should be something that can be answered when the entry forms are finalized and available.

It will be good to see you on track this year!
    Scott Peterson
    KC Region
    83 RX7
    STU #17

Quote Originally Posted by mustanghammer View Post
    The sup's and entry forms are not ready to be published at this time but should be shortly. I can't comment regarding the specific cost of this event for the IT Tour but I am certain that it will be much less than what the National drivers are paying.

As far as co-driving is concerned and a starting position for the second race - that would need to be discussed with the Racechair and or the SOM. This should be something that can be answered when the entry forms are finalized and available.

It will be good to see you on track this year!
    thanks Scott, good to hear about the reduced entry. whether it will/should be lower than what the RR was I don't know, but i'm glad someone is acknowledging that the rate should be significantly less than the NN.

i figured the co-driving thing would be a question for the people in white shirts. there are still a lot of obstacles to overcome to do this, but there's a chance. i've been itching real bad for the last month or so.
    Travis Nordwald
    1996 ITA Miata
    KC Region