Thread: Registration is now OPEN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
    Todd,
    Looks like you and Bob from the NE ProIT need to adjust your schedules for next year so there are no ProIT races same time as IT Spect.....just a though. :~)

Just an FYI: I am hoping to run the PRO IT at Lime Rock. Even if the Pro IT was at Mid Ohio I wouldn't going... The cost of buying a house and time at work is getting in the way. I only write because I don't want people to think that the PRO-IT is taking entrants away from the IT Spectacular at Mid Ohio, IT IS A GREAT EVENT!!!

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by RSTPerformance View Post
    Just an FYI: I am hoping to run the PRO IT at Lime Rock. Even if the Pro IT was at Mid Ohio I wouldn't going... The cost of buying a house and time at work is getting in the way. I only write because I don't want people to think that the PRO-IT is taking entrants away from the IT Spectacular at Mid Ohio, IT IS A GREAT EVENT!!!

Raymond
    Raymond,

Thanks for the compliment. I understand completely that this is not an attempt to steal entries. It is unfortunate that the dates overlap and that's because the ALMS/IRL liked the I.T.Fest date enough to take it this year which moved us onto LRP's date. PRO I.T. is just a thought. Maybe something we can do in 2011 as part of the tour to celebrate 25 years of I.T. racing.

Have fun with the house.

Todd