Yup - so far a $1000 for all in - including the crane expenses - that's a new line item now on the spreadsheet - ah ahem.....

cam chains/pads - $300
Timing belt - $600
water pump - $200
Suspension - $2500
cage $3000
Setup $250
Chip $100
Exhaust - Dan - you da man - I'll save that $$$$ - RSBarn can net me 10 hp for $1200 - that can wait

So - got a few bucks to spend. Just throw another thou on top of that for whatevers. That'll net me a very nice car. Oh - forgot the bloody wheels - another thou. Two set of 17 inch tires $2400 - I refuse to total this out! I do not see the money evaporating from my bank lalalalalalalalala

Yep - I will be racing ITS this season whilst I single handedly attemp to recover the economy myself with the new Phillips Racing Bailout Plan - but there are requirements to how this bailout will be structured and beer will influence how the funds will be allocated

I'd like to get the 968 out for testing by the end of the summer. Dang - that means I must race Matt and he's got that new fangled $1000 ecu thingamig I now probably have to buy......maybe a coke habit would be cheaper

Actually - I'm such a good bamboozler - I'll do it all for 25 cents on the dollar what you chumps would pay