Thread: ITAC News.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jake thanks, and you are right. We, or at least I can say I, have dragged our/my feet too long on this. Time to get it done. I've worked hard on other ITAC issues, this one not so much and its hurting ITB. Time to move it along I agree.

And, thanks again to you, Andy, Kirk and others who paved the way for the Process. Shitty time to be on the committee, but I can say that 95% of the groundwork you guys laid came to fruition. I wish you all could see some of it from the inside. I think for the most part you'd be pleased.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYoung View Post
    Jake thanks, and you are right. We, or at least I can say I, have dragged our/my feet too long on this. Time to get it done. I've worked hard on other ITAC issues, this one not so much and its hurting ITB. Time to move it along I agree.

And, thanks again to you, Andy, Kirk and others who paved the way for the Process. Shitty time to be on the committee, but I can say that 95% of the groundwork you guys laid came to fruition. I wish you all could see some of it from the inside. I think for the most part you'd be pleased.
    Thanks!

I look back on my ITAC years with fondness, except for the final 3 months or so.

It took a lot of people, some who weren't on the ITAC, lots of work and a sea change of attitude to get it done, but IT is far better off than it was in the late 90s.
    SCCA certainly hasn't used it to it's potential, which is a shame.
    And many won't remember how things used to be, only their issues from their little world, so the perception of change may be not wideswept.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com