Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
You're all welcome?
eff you

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
Cool. The current wording makes more sense understanding that the word "complete" was removed intentially.

I don't know nearly enough about the boxes and gear ratios offered to say anything more than "interesting". There's certainly some room there to maximize the specific ratio choices with FD and tire package. With data aq being as cheap as it is, this shouldn't be too tough for anyone serious about STL.

Just occured to me, one potential limiting factor for folks will be whether they can get legit documentation that their ratio choices are, in fact, factory pieces. Let's say that VW did offer some super awesome homologation special in Europe. Are you going to be able to get documentation to support the specific ratios offered? I dunno (seriously, I don't) but I imagine that this could be a stumbling block for some parts/options.

PS
I'm sure Bone could whip together an awesome D-series box and have some great ideas for a B-series box.
Even just a JDM ZC box is different enough than the USDM to be....different. Am I wrong to expect some substantial track dependence on how one set works vs another?

I do know, however, that my 5 speed set (ITB ) will work a LOT better than the 4 speed (ITC) box in my EF hatch. Everywhurrr.

Will