Chris

Reg was ugly. VERY ugly and people lost track time as a result. I don't understand how it could have ever been scheduled the way it was. The volunteer excuse doesn't cut it, there were many people new to SCCA that were SLAPPED in the face by this. AND PEOPLE LOST TRACK TIME THEY PAID FOR.
We are aware of (and embarrassed by) the difficulties in registration. It won't happen again.

Also understand that registration for this event will cause delays when most teams show up at the same time with a dozen or more crew members some of whom need weekend memberships. We can't completely eliminate delays but we can ensure that it will not intrude on practice or race time.

LED's bugged out one of my drivers as well... especially regarding closing rate. There are small bars. maybe out law the long ones or make them tape the middle third?
Some place, perhaps on another BBS, there was a discussion of LED's and possible solutions. We are looking at cutting the beam at or below horizontal to retain the advantage of LED while not annoying / interfering with other drivers. Your suggestions are welcome.

I'm glad you enjoyed the event and hope to see you out next year.

Terry