Thread: Results From The Glen?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wish I was driving but I did get to see some great races.

Branscome ran strong for NER, the Shane/Lawton battle was great and we all cheered for Joe from the stands as he 'fixed' whatever had him not running as he popped out from behind the wall only a lap down. Looks like we all have some work to do if that 2:17.900 is gonna fall but me thinks we might have a legit shot next year with renewed ITA power in the 09. I will be at the Last Chance weekend for orientation. Saw so much data, video and track views this weekend it killed me. Props to Marc Cefalo for his two wins in A in a slightly glorified SM.

Davey Zaz had a great run and it was nice to see some cool B cars. Love the Alfa.

Dan Jones ripped up ITR with a new record and Harding rocked ITS with a 2:14.1 in qual. Race times were in the low 15's for him.

I think we have a legit 5-way battle for the NARRC championships in ITA. Branscome, Diminno, Klvana, The Doc and Lawton. Awesome!!! Only 2 more races to go.
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 07-28-2008 at 10:32 AM.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
    Wish I was driving but I did get to see some great races.

Branscome ran strong for NER, the Shane/Lawton battle was great and we all cheered for Joe from the stands as he 'fixed' whatever had him not running as he popped out from behind the wall only a lap down. Looks like we all have some work to do if that 2:17.900 is gonna fall but me thinks we might have a legit shot next year with renewed ITA power in the 09. I will be at the Last Chance weekend for orientation. Saw so much data, video and track views this weekend it killed me. Props to Marc Cefalo for his two wins in A in a slightly glorified SM.

Davey Zaz had a great run and it was nice to see some cool B cars. Love the Alfa.

Dan Jones ripped up ITR with a new record and Harding rocked ITS with a 2:14.1 in qual. Race times were in the low 15's for him.

I think we have a legit 5-way battle for the NARRC championships in ITA. Branscome, Diminno, Klvana, The Doc and Lawton. Awesome!!! Only 2 more races to go.
    AB, sure was nice to see everyone again, I wished we had more time to BS. I sure hope I see some of you AT Mid O but I'll understand if you don't make it. Sorry to hear about your car AB. I was looking forward to running with Dave Maynard again but a stuck caliper cost him dearly. Was also nice to finally meet Rob D from Autotech. Very clean 323. I could hear Jeff Harding laughing everytime I hit traffic at all the wrong time and places as he closed on me. Nice job Jeff.