Quote Originally Posted by R2 Racing View Post
Evan Darling's selling a 100% ready to race ITA CRX, with current logbook, for $3000. I'm just saying.

It boggles my mind when n00bs want to build what's sitting in their driveway. Do you have an extra $20K laying around to put into a car that won't be faster than that $5K pre-built car you passed up and could've been racing two years ago? If so, go for it. Most of the guys you see building their own cars have probably already gone through one or two pre-bought one's before, can recite the GCR from memory, have all the tools and connections necessary to build one, know how to get the best "band for the buck" as they buy parts for their car, and are just anal retentive enough to know exactly the way they personally like everything in an IT car, and then demand to have it that way.
You have a good point. Right now i have a couple prebuilt cars that i have my eye set on. However i am thinking of all the possibilities that surround me. It wouldn't really cost all that much to get my car where it needs to be. Probably right around $7000 to get it there.

I would just love to race this car because i know the car so well.