Quote Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
The 5 lug conversion is done by using type R front knuckle/hubs and rear type R trailing arms and hubs.

I think the above is a no go now that I think about it, since the type R is not allowed in the class.
The Type R chassis is allowed in STL but it's not a Civic. IMO, putting Integra parts on a Civic is non-compliant to the regs.

We had a situation appear in Fastrack within the last month or two, where the CRB had a discussion regarding swapping parts between different versions of Miatae (NA vs NB). The CRB published in Fastrack that the NA and NB versions of the Miata are considered separate chassis, thus you cannot swap parts between them.

That statement has been subsequently retracted so this situation has not been clarified. However, this Miata example should give you a general idea of how the CRB would respond if they were asked for specific clarification.

In my opinion, and it's just one club member's opinion and is no way an official one, it's safe to swap parts within the same manufacturer chassis codes (EG, DC, EF, etc). Outside of that is up to your personal interpretation -- and risk.

- GA