Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit07 View Post
Different year cars have different weight naturally with Neons. My 95 SOHC is within 20 lbs of minimum with me a 230 lbs driver. The later cars weigh more with undercoat and sound deading etc. There are also different engine mount brackets, some iron, some aluminum. Depending on the application and year. All this plays into your situation. Man, I know way too much about Neons.............
x2 my 95 SOHC ACR with my 235 lbs in it is within 40 lbs of the 2450 minimum with all of the interior sound deadening in it a kirk bolt in heavy wall cage and heavy at like 17-18lbs a piece Borbet wheels. Figure if i lost about the 10lbs I need too and took at all of the sound deadening and went to a FIA fiberglass seat instead of the heavy corbeau with seat back brace I would be at min imum weight. Working towards that for this year.

Now, only if I can hit a scratch off lotto card for a few grand I could get the 4:12 FD from Chris and build a motor. Got the suspension finally sorted thanks to Chris now just need a little more motor and less weight.