I think I owe Laughton at least SOME beer - he remembered my 944. The Fiero abortion was the other car and that never made it to the track - thankfully John Wiesberg talked some sense into me on that misbegotten project, sold it and recoverd nearly all cash.

Being a total psycho I'm looking for something to play with this winter. It won't be a Solstice - Mr. Bettencourt gave me the lowdown on that car.

Back to the Porsches - ITR car for development. Boxster, 968 or 944 S2? I think the Boxster is more of an S car at the weight it's classed. I have one but it's too nice to tear up. 968 with 236HP at the crank - mmmmmmm. Too bad none of the maniacs on this board live close - I can offer a great shop and unlimited beer to a talented person who could rip apart a Porsche, cage it and have some fun next year.

How has the Blethen S2 faired?

Fear not Flatout - I will still bring my RX7 to you guys for optimization in the cold months. The beater has shown enough potential.

One problem - my wife grabbed the check for the stock car out of the mail...."what's this honey?"