Glad you like it!!

One fellow asked about harmonic dampening and would this piece cause an issue in the regards. The two engine guys I've talked to about it, one of course being a well-known L series builder, Sam, and the other a very good V8 builder that machines my L series stuff for me, think no.

The stock piece is one hunk of metal and is heavier than this piece. However, race engine builders routinely fight on both ends of the crank (dampener, clutch, flyhweel, pressure plate) to reduce weight and have no ill effects. If the L series engine was going to be hurt by a reduction in crank pulley weight you'd also think it'd get hurt by a reduction in flywheel, pressure plate, and clutch weight. I dropped five pounds off my pressure plate and 1.5 pounds off my clutch, the sum total being much more than the difference in this piece from stock.

It is certainly a use at your own risk part but I think it is fine. The motor I have wearing one now has about 8 to 10 hours on it (one ECR, three SAARCs, plus associated practice and qualifiying for each) and seems to have no ill effects. Runs like a champ. The new motor Sam Neave is building for me is going to wear one also.

Ron