Thread: What is a "touring car?"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    "Data"...you make me chuckle all the time, Andy...ok, as always you're right: we have no "data", therefore we have no proof of a problem. Therefore, we have nothing to support what we see as an apparent and looming issues, so therefore we are wrong. There's no data, so a problem does not exist. We all envision seeing many, many more non-sports cars coming into Super Touring Light in droves, many more build threads, to the point where we can expect at least 50% "non-sports cars" numbers within the next competition year or two, at which point we can declare "parity". All is well.

I'm glad someone finally brought that to my attention. I truly feel much better now.

GA
    When you state something as fact, it would be nice to hear why you think it and what a better idea would be...but if you shout it enough times you will certainly get some to believe you.

I don't believe or disbelieve. I just want to see some justification as to why you think the way you do. Simple.

Edit: What I want to do is discuss solutions to problems I can sink my teeth into. I am all for parity. Show us where there is a problem and what ideas we have to fix them. I don't see issue with this concept.
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 09-02-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967