i do think the track is getting better but Stephen is right there are lots of chances to make mistakes and when i made one it seemed really hard to get back in the groove. I got tapped in the rear at the apex and knocked off the track twice this weekend by cars in other classes, neither had malicious intent and other than losing spots there was no real harm. both were a result of not understanding how different cars were going to react. that will get better. I hope.
one thing i was having a hard time dealing with is near the end of the long race i was getting lapped by some faster class cars. they would toodle around the turns near the oval and not make a move and then coming out of 10 stick a fender inside at 11 and try to push me outside on the most important apex on the track. for those who have not race there is is like sticking it inside in the downhill at lime rock, maybe worse. for me at least there is not a lot of margin there. i either have to make a big lift onto the long straight of wreck us both.