Test day at njmp 3/23

I have raced there 3 or 4 times in my ITB car. I am bring my new ITS car to shake it out. I am not sure if I should wait for warmer weather.

Rick

The seven day forecast indicates that it will be 61 degrees in Millville on Saturday. Not mid summer for sure but you should be able to get a good test.

What ITS car do you have?

Terry

Attachments

• MillvilleWeatherMar2014.jpg
    MillvilleWeatherMar2014.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2
Rick

The seven day forecast indicates that it will be 61 degrees in Millville on Saturday. Not mid summer for sure but you should be able to get a good test.

What ITS car do you have?

Terry

Sure beats the -18 we had short time ago. Gives a safety margin in case you experience any overheating problems! Wish we were back together to be there!

Rick decided to go after all... His new car looked great!!! And it was good to see him back out there.

I didn't ask Rick and I'm out of the loop... No more B for you?

The B car is sold. It was giving some needed love. It looks great and it is ready to do some ass kicking. I just cannot share where it might show up. ;)

While you are a stand up guy, I can't stand secrets and the suspense!!! That's alright, I'll be returning the favor in B... Only difference is, I don't know where I'm showing up yet either! :D

The test day/advanced coaching was great. The NJ regions know how to pull off a great time.

They've got more plans for advanced coaching and I highly recommend it!

Jeff

Thanks for the compliments. We really enjoyed developing the Advanced Driving Clinic and we are receiving very positive responses from the participants. It will definitely be part of our event next year.

Terry

Back