I'm still confused about the e36 and it's weight..... Obviously the process under estimated the potential. I truly believe 230 whp is reality for that car now... Legal or not... That's what's running around. 2778 lbs on 8.5 inch rims....

Weight seems to be truly a killer for many builds in my option. It destroys tires, brakes, wheel bearing faster than lighter cars. This equals more$$$$$$$$$$. Maybe some of the porky weights could get larger sized rims in ITS. 3000lb cars on 7 in rims doesn't sound fun . I recently sold a great ITS car (rx7)... The only reason was due to the concern of aging parts that are becoming harder to get.... I currently have a e46 with bunch of different engine combo's.... Non have proven to be a winner for me... Spent $46 k.... Legal power seems hard to come by... This is a great conversation and can see many peoples points. No easy solution.. Maybe just tackle one car at a time.. Do rules only change if letters are written or does the powers to be look at results and make changes independently ?

Greg