Thread: New England Region IT EZ

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Modern facts. By discussing crap cans, Chumpcar whatever on these forums. guess what? . The discussion comes up in many search engines regarding said topic.
    By increasing visibility of SCCA IT racing and ITEZ racing , we may get one or two new faces to run their cars with SCCA.
    By adding visibility and making others aware of SCCA as a possible venue to race their cars, all parties benefit.
    By having all of the non welcoming replies, you are cutting off your own noses.
    Really if you don't want to race ITEZ, you don't have to reply!! move on. Iget PMs and emails about the Ahole s on the SCCA board, " I guess that they really don't want us hungh"

Oh well, good thing that we have NASA,Lemons, Chumpcar, WRL .
    yes, take a look at this http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/event...-2-hour-sprint.

That is all. I have 5 race cars that are rented for many venues/sanctions.

Some new renters, IE Barber, Russell, graduates have never heard of IT racing. But they know about SM and lemons.

I really don't care overall. I have offered my help to promote SCCA racing and believe that SCCA has very poor promotional dept.
    I was wrong about the mission statement for this site- and without promotion being P 1, than the site itself has little to live for.
    IT racers have moved on, SM has many , vintage has many, prod, Chumps etc.
    Racers with opportunity /cash move to venues and situations that make them happy. Racers like to race close and for a reasonable cost . IT racing has moved away from all of those with fewer cars and the same cost as a SM.
    Just changing the rule for allowing electric FI for all injected cars and open ECU added 1000-2000$+- for the 3 -4HP return.
    I built the first 3 VW ITB cars for 2000$ or less .
    I will go back to patent research/writing/racing and leave you 10 guys alone.
    MM
    PS how is ITEZ racing in the NE going to affect any rentals that I have here in FL?
    My book does fine thanks .
    Last edited by Flyinglizard; 01-20-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Mike Ogren , FWDracingguide.com, 352.4288.983 ,http://www.ogren-engineering.com/