Interesting notes:
BF Goodrich will continue to sponsor a Super Tour with a subset of Majors events designated as a Super Tour events. Saferacer will continue sponsorship. Of interest to drivers and Region merchandise and Tech and Stewards, there will be new Saferacer Club racing sticker replacing the old SafeRacer national racing stickers and the “plain Jane” SCCA Club Racing” stickers.
When we went to Saferacer support a few years ago, we had to replace the stickers for the Nationals, but they gave them away for free. Wonder with this change if we'll charge "Regional" racers for the replacements...?

I've got a short stack of "Classic" SCCA stickers - both Regional and National - that may go for millions on eBay in a few years...
Region website landed with KS region live and other regions are evaluating. There are some improvements and updates scheduled for SCCA.com.
They're planning on consolidating all Region websites? That's actually a preyty good idea from a marketing perspective. Each time I got to a new website I'm confused by differences in style, location of information, results, schedules, etc. We really do need to make our message(s) consistent.
Rules Season Discussion
A good read for all members. This will give you a rough idea of the guidelines we' follow as rulesmakers throughout the year.