Thread: Cheap Date at NH

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Kids all over the place, all off-leash. Isn't there a note in the supps you have to keep your kids on a leash and pick up after them...? Hope the track doesn't ban 'em again... - GA

From this comment we ended up taking a very bad turn. I assumed, apparently incorrectly, that this was meant as an off color joke.

It really does suck that a few are gonna ruin it for the many. WE, Jaime and I, took action regarding the issues over bicycles at the last event. Now they dont ride bikes during hot hours. Race cars = no Bikes. But I can only take responsability for my girls.

Now its starting to seem we need to bring temporary horse fences to keep them from possably coming in contact with anything at all. And padding for the ground where they took the grass off and laid out rocks. And maybe a sun cover so they dont get sun damage either. All in the name of the TRACK not yelling at us as a region for having a FAMILY oriented atmosphere. Soon we will need a family camping area and a paddock area and no one under 18 will be allowed near a car. they might burst into flames for crying out loud. And if it saves one child, isnt it all worth it.

Sorry for the rant, not sorry I bring my kids to grow up at the race track. Its where I grew up and hopefuly the sport will still be around when they have kids.
    Last edited by Dano77; 09-10-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    All posts are made by a fat old guy with a crappy old car that isnt supported by a factory anymore and therefore should not be taken seriously, EVER

We buy our tires at WalMart 205/50-15 NT-01 $148.00 last all season and go faster as they wear out........

Driver Skills Development, 7's Racing Skunk Works
    it7racing.com