Happy Independence Day!

We are a little over a month away from the I.T.SPEC*tacular PDX, Club Trial and Road Races. Registration closes August 6th, 2013.

Updates on Road Construction for those traveling North I-71.

Mile Marker 35...reduction to one lane for bridge replacement over the Little Miami River. Times vary on lane reduction.

State route 314 overpass closed.....for those familiar with the regular route of exiting at mile marker 151 and traveling to Mid Ohio via 314 through Chesterville, OH. The overpass at mile 16 is closed. ODOT’s recommended detour is I-71 north to exit 140, turn left on SR-61 N, travel through Mt. Gilead, right on US-42 N, travel to Johnsville, OH. then turn left on SR-314 and right on Steam Corners Rd., Mid-Ohio will be on your left in about two miles.

Cincinnati Area Tech inspection for all PDX/Club Trial and Road Racers: On Saturday July 20th there will be a tech inspection at SMS garages from 10 am-2 pm. Location is 11353 Lebanon Rd. Sharonville, OH. 45233. Bring your Helmet and Hans Device ( if you have one) and have them inspected also. No appointment necessary. If you have any questions please contact Jerry Cabe at [email protected] or Gordon Benson at [email protected]

Garages: We currently have 10 single door garages available at $105 for 3-day rental and $90 for 2-day rental, and 5 double door garages available at $140 for 3-day rental and $120 for 2-day rental.