Quote Originally Posted by gran racing View Post
I've often felt like at least some members of the CRB really hurt ITB and other IT classes. I thought multiple rounds of ITAC members have done a great job but somehow back room politics got in the way. Or at least that is the perception that I and many others had.

I will admit the whole multi-valve and Accord debacle still leaves a sour taste in my mouth even though I sold the Prelude and am in ITA. Still appreciate the efforts of the current and past ITACs.
Reasonable reaction to that situation in my view.

HOwever, I'd say this. The vast majority of classifications get done objectively using the process with no fuss. Those are the ones you guys don't "see" - not that you should. The Process WORKS.

We go through classifications so much faster now than we did 4 years ago it isn't even funny. Bing, bang, boom, done. Why? We have an organized Process for doing so.

The problem cars -- and there have only be a few, the RX8, the Miata, the Accord, the Audi, the MR2 -- are the ones that seem to get all the attention, while 100 others go through and get classed and race with no issue.