June LRP

I have been waiting for that to open up.I am hoping it's within my budget because I would love to get back to LRP very soon!

The IT7 Crew is waiting as well. Apparently we are taking the show on the road. The schedule works out to one race a month at some pretty cool tracks.

Cant wait to get scared at LRP in the tunnel with no roof.

Dan 77 IT7

Where are these IT7 cars that are getting handed out and how do I get one?!?!? :D:eclipsee_steering:

They are in NH,CT,VT you need to look,and not that hard either. 6 have passed thru my hands in the last year.

Trying to get my hands on another one now. To match the spare in the garage, not the rental, nor the 77 car.

There are no bugs anywher near my house.

I'm REALLY hoping to be there to watch and hoping success hasn't gone to their head and I'll get my invite from "The 7" crowd to hang with them. :023:

We drive RX7s, what are you saying. Of course you can hang. Dont bring the bike though. That could end badly for all parties involved.

Hopefully we can order better weather for that weekend. The snow was a bit much. 2 inches does terrible things to a canopy.

Jeff we all share one brain so................its hard to actually see if its gone to our heads!

Will there be a LRP daycare on site for Friday? :) Trying to figure out how to attend but on Friday I'll have my son (5 yr old).

Dave, My girls will be there as well. You and I will be in the same group. Im positive my girls will be happy to teach him what not to do at a race track during our sessions. Puddles, Tires, rocks etc

Bring your son, It will work itself out. Jaime and aunt Kim and others will all be there and we can watch him for the times we are all on track.

Later
Dan 77 IT7

Ps Isnt Jake going to be there, hes good with kids.........:blink:

Back