The Torino got moved out of the main garage and Mustang work is back on. Yesterday Jeff and I swapped out the subframe in his car. The job isn't all that bad and we had it in and out in less than two hours. The subframe is held in with eight bolts and if your engine is already out, as ours was, it is a piece of cake.

The old subframe on the floor. There are subtle differences in subframes throughout the 94-98 MY run that make the swap advantageous to perform. Small, but worth doing if you have the parts and time.

And Sleestak came back on Friday as well after helping to get a new IT Mustang built. A friend of ours is building a ITR Mustang and the green car went to the welding shop to serve as a pattern for the cage. While it was there it go a new Burn muffler at the properly calculated position after the collectors, maybe it'll make a bit of difference. I used the 4" Superlight repackable version they make, also seen in the GRM muffler shootout.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/sounding-off/

The green car also got a complete change of synthetic fluids throughout and is now ready for the track. A friend of ours has organized a test day at VIR for Feb 8th and it'll be headed up there to get aired out.