Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit07 View Post
Wrong and Wrong.

Audi 255s
Miata 275s rear.

No one and I mean no one has stepped up and quantified the Solstice being an overdog. Do it or shut the F up.

Joe, I to do this stuff for a living. The cars that did well at the runoffs happen to be turbos yes. That is exclusive of the the fact that they were well set up and well driven. The Solstice that everyone is saying is such an overdog also tested for 5 days prior to the runoffs. How many test days did you do Joe? Or are you so super human that you didn't need the test time?

Given the proper amount of money and the right driver we could have just as easily won with an NA car. The decisions to reduce tire size was based off of the delta "we" the STAC saw under braking and mid corner. Joe be careful if you choose the start throwing stones.
Chris, are you F ing serious??? 4 second in the first session and you think nobody was saying overdog??? Were you at the same meeting I was??? As I recall I was the guy in the back saying wait and see. Well Chris we saw didn't we?

And as far as casting stones, I think you will not that I have said time and again that you did an excellent job finding the grey areas in the rules and exploiting them. That's the nature of the game, so again, BRAVO! GOOD JOB!

But we need to fix this going forward, and the fact is your restrictor rules just ain't hacking it.

Btw Chris, yes I know what you do for a living, but then do understand what it is I do?And yes,Chris,I do think I'm as qualified or more on some parts of this topic.

Regardless, I believe you are wrong in the direction you are headed, and it sounds like nothing will change.