Quote Originally Posted by jmac36 View Post
.don't tell me that there is not a way to police boost. With the state of logging now, simple monitors could be used to check and adjust during the season. And please don't tell me it's too expensive, remember what it is I do day in day out, and don't insult me with that argument.
Joe, since you do this for a living, and since it's so "simple" (and by inference, cheap), then if you're willing to spearhead and manage the boost monitoring and policing project of all turbocharged Super Touring Under cars at all National events - free of charge, of course, given we have no budget - I am 100% behind your idea...I'd even consider 115%.

Don't forget you'll need to create a boost requirement for each engine that is eligible for STU (and/or based on flat displacement), and we'll certainly consider your compliance team's recommendations after each race based on your detailed reports of the resultant data you collect.

It's really a kinda an interesting project, actually...kinda stuff I'd like to do, assuming I didn't have "a job"...

"grega at pobox dot com". Call me, maybe...?