I have the in car from the race as well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rNs9tF7J8&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

Long and short the back end just let go. From watching Matt's video I didn't realize how late out of 10 it let go. I knew the track was slick and was having a hell of a time getting any heat into the rear tires. I was granny footing it around after the difficulty I had through keyhole with the rear end stepping out every time I got into the throttle.

Apologies Matt. I feel terrible that I collected you and am embarrassed by the whole incident. I dropped both feet in once the back end snapped but it didn't seem to stop the car from rotating. All I can figure is my tires were bricks at the time and I just skidded on them rather than biting.

I set the car up balancing and softening the shocks with the slick conditions. Tire pressures were 31/32 and 34/34 in the rear with how cold it was. Steve and I were running the same tires with the same pressures but I was really struggling to get any heat into the back.

Again apologies Matt. I feel terrible about the whole incident. Sorry for ruining your race and wrecking your car.