OVR-SCCA 2x Regional + extras at Mid-Ohio 9/1 & 9/2

Is everyone waiting for the last minute to sign up?!?!? I can't believe the low turnout for a few of the groups... With all the track time available (1hr race and handicap $payout$ race), I figured the event would have a few more entries by this point.

Is everyone waiting for the last minute to sign up?!?!? I can't believe the low turnout for a few of the groups... With all the track time available (1hr race and handicap $ race), I figured the event would have a few more entries by this point.

Nope! still working on a plan to get a new motor. I'll be there instructing on Friday, and working Start for the races.

Would love to make this event but have other plans unfortunatly. Hoping to make the October race though! Have fun you guys! :eclipsee_steering:

Counts going up! (but ITA still low) Looking forward to a great race weekend! Picking up rain tires tomorrow so that should ensure a dry weekend. :D

By the way, if you didn't think we got a lot of rain Saturday night, take a look at the retaining wall between the pit lane and Garage building A the next time you're at Mid-Ohio. About 7:45 AM Sunday, the wooden beams that made up the wall gave way - the top of the wall moved out towarda the track about three feet. There was a lake in the infield across from the main straight.

Chris: I didn't see you at the party, and you never came over to Start to say hello.........:(

We were in Garage 1 with the black 996 Porsche. New car, so it required some attention. We ended up at the Road House on Saturday night. Sorry I missed you.

We'll be back with the same car in Oct.

Cheers

Back