Nice but...I think the wingy-thing is going to have to wait for 2013; there's only 3 weekends left before leaving for Road America, and all three of those have been spoken for. I've got a real engineering exercise on my hands to install that, as I've got a Fiberglas hatch with no structure underneath. Add to that the complexity of having only about 14" total vertical space to deal with*, between the top of the roof and the top of the hatch.

Just too many priorities between trying to do all the other prep and dealing with "real life"... - GA

* Regs requires wing to be 6" below peak of roof. I've got 14" height difference between the hatch and the roof peak. Assuming around 3-4" endplate height means the rear wing needs to be ~4" off the deck. I'm now wondering how effective that will be, and whether it's worth the effort/expense...which is why I don't just want to throw this thing on and go.

I totally f*****d myself when I clarified that hatchback rule this year, defining a "hatchback" by the longitudinal difference. But I knew that going in, so no surprises there...here's a pic before I replaced the hatch with Fiberglas/Lexan; the pen line halfway down that board is 6":